360 SPORTS, INC.
COMMON STOCK PURCHASE AGREEMENT
This Common Stock Purchase Agreement (this “Agreement”) is made and entered as of April 18, 2019 (the “Effective Date”) by and among 360 Sports, Inc., a Delaware corporation (the “Company”), and the undersigned person or entity set forth on the signature page and Exhibit A attached hereto (such person or entity the “Purchaser”).
Whereas, the Company has authorized the sale and issuance of an aggregate of $ ___________ shares of its Common Stock (the “Shares”) registered with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission pursuant to Tier 1 of Regulation A under the Securities Act of 1933, as amended; and
Whereas, Purchasers desire to purchase the Shares on the terms and conditions set forth herein; and
Whereas, the Company desires to issue and sell the Shares to Purchasers on the terms and conditions set forth herein.
Now, Therefore, in consideration of the foregoing recitals and the mutual promises, representations, warranties, and covenants hereinafter set forth and for other good and valuable consideration, the receipt and sufficiency of which are hereby acknowledged, the parties hereto agree as follows:
- Agreement To Sell And Purchase.
- Authorization of Shares. The Company has authorized (a) the sale and issuance to Purchasers of the Shares. The Shares shall have only those rights, preferences, privileges and restrictions set forth in the Certificate of Incorporation of the Company, in the form attached hereto as Exhibit B (the “Charter”).
- Sale and Purchase. Subject to the terms and conditions hereof, at the Closing (as hereinafter defined), the Company hereby agrees to issue and sell to each Purchaser, and each Purchaser agrees to purchase from the Company, severally and not jointly, the number of Shares set forth opposite such Purchaser’s name on Exhibit A, at a purchase price of one U.S. Dollars ($1.00) per share.
- Closing, Delivery And Payment.
- Closing. The closing of the sale and purchase of the Shares under this Agreement (the “Closing”) shall take place at 10:00 a.m. on the date hereof, at the offices of the Company or at such other time or place as the Company and Purchasers may mutually agree (such date is hereinafter referred to as the “Closing Date”). Any and all Closings hereunder may be consummated remotely.
- Delivery. At the Closing, subject to the terms and conditions hereof, the Company will deliver to each Purchaser a receipt indicating the number of Shares to be purchased at the Closing by such Purchaser, against payment of the purchase price therefor by check, wire transfer made payable to the order of the Company, cancellation or conversion of indebtedness or any combination of the foregoing. For the sake of clarity, all Shares shall be uncertificated and shall be recorded via book-entry or ledger-entry in the books and records of the Company or with the transfer agent of the Company. In the event that payment by a Purchaser is made, in whole or in part, by cancellation or conversion of indebtedness, then such Purchaser shall surrender to the Company for cancellation or conversion at the Closing any evidence of such indebtedness or shall execute an instrument of cancellation or conversion in form and substance acceptable to the Company.
- Representations And Warranties Of The Company.
Except as set forth in the offering circular attached hereto as Exhibit C (the “Offering Circular”) delivered by the Company to Purchasers at the Closing, the Company hereby represents and warrants to each Purchaser as of the date of this Agreement as set forth below.
- Organization, Good Standing and Qualification. The Company is a corporation duly organized, validly existing and in good standing under the laws of the State of Delaware. The Company has all requisite corporate power and authority to own and operate its properties and assets, to execute and deliver this Agreement, to issue and sell the Shares and to carry out the provisions of this Agreement and to carry on its business as presently conducted and as presently proposed to be conducted. All issued and outstanding shares of the Company’s Common Stock (i) have been duly authorized and validly issued and are fully paid and non-assessable; and (ii) were issued in compliance with all applicable state and federal laws concerning the issuance of securities.
- Authorization; Binding Obligations. All corporate action on the part of the Company, its officers, directors and stockholders necessary for the authorization of this Agreement and the Related Agreements, the performance of all obligations of the Company hereunder and thereunder at the Closing and the authorization, sale, issuance and delivery of the Shares pursuant hereto. This Agreement when executed and delivered, will be valid and binding upon the Company enforceable in accordance with its terms, except (a) as limited by applicable bankruptcy, insolvency, reorganization, moratorium or other laws of general application affecting enforcement of creditors’ rights; and (b) general principles of equity that restrict the availability of equitable remedies.
- Liabilities. The Company has no material liabilities and, to the best of its knowledge no material contingent liabilities except current liabilities incurred in the ordinary course of business that have not been, either in any individual case or in the aggregate, materially adverse.
- Agreements; Action.
- There are no agreements, understandings, instruments, contracts, proposed transactions, judgments, orders, writs or decrees to which the Company is a party or to its knowledge by which it is bound which may involve (i) future obligations (contingent or otherwise) of, or payments to, the Company in excess of one hundred and fifty thousand U.S. Dollars ($150,000.00), or (ii) the transfer or license of any patent, copyright, trade secret or other proprietary right to or from the Company (other than licenses by the Company of “off the shelf” or other standard products), or (iii) provisions restricting the development, manufacture or distribution of the Company’s products or services or (iv) indemnification by the Company with respect to infringements of proprietary rights.
- The Company has not (i) accrued, declared or paid any dividends, or authorized or made any distribution upon or with respect to any class or series of its capital stock, (ii) incurred or guaranteed any indebtedness for money borrowed or any other liabilities (other than trade payables incurred in the ordinary course of business) individually in excess of zero U.S. Dollars ($00) or, in the case of indebtedness and/or liabilities individually less than zero U.S. Dollars ($.00), in excess of zero U.S. Dollars ($00) in the aggregate, (iii) made any loans or advances to any person, other than ordinary advances for travel expenses, or (iv) sold, exchanged or otherwise disposed of any of its assets or rights, other than the sale of its inventory in the ordinary course of business.
- For the purposes of subsections (b) above, all indebtedness, liabilities, agreements, understandings, instruments, contracts and proposed transactions involving the same person or entity (including persons or entities the Company has reason to believe are affiliated therewith) shall be aggregated for the purpose of meeting the individual minimum dollar amounts of such subsections.
- Title to Properties and Assets; Liens, Etc. The Company has good and marketable title to its properties and assets and good title to its leasehold estates, in each case subject to no mortgage, pledge, lien, lease, encumbrance or charge, other than (a) those resulting from taxes which have not yet become delinquent, (b) minor liens and encumbrances which do not materially detract from the value of the property subject thereto or materially impair the operations of the Company, and (c) those that have otherwise arisen in the ordinary course of business.
- Intellectual Property.
- The Company owns or possesses sufficient legal rights to all patents, trademarks, service marks, trade names, copyrights, trade secrets, licenses, information and other proprietary rights and processes necessary for its business as now conducted and as presently proposed to be conducted, without any known infringement of the rights of others. There are no outstanding options, licenses or agreements of any kind relating to the foregoing proprietary rights, nor is the Company bound by or a party to any options, licenses or agreements of any kind with respect to the patents, trademarks, service marks, trade names, copyrights, trade secrets, licenses, information and other proprietary rights and processes of any other person or entity other than such licenses or agreements arising from the purchase of “off the shelf” or standard products.
- The Company has not received any communications alleging that the Company has violated or, by conducting its business as presently proposed to be conducted, would violate any of the patents, trademarks, service marks, trade names, copyrights or trade secrets or other proprietary rights of any other person or entity.
- The Company is not aware that any of its employees is obligated under any contract (including licenses, covenants or commitments of any nature) or other agreement, or subject to any judgment, decree or order of any court or administrative agency, that would interfere with their duties to the Company or that would conflict with the Company’s business as proposed to be conducted. Each former and current employee, officer and consultant of the Company has executed a proprietary information and inventions agreement in a form made available to the Purchasers. No former or current employee, officer or consultant of the Company has excluded works or inventions made prior to his or her employment with the Company from his or her assignment of inventions pursuant to such employee, officer or consultant’s proprietary information and inventions agreement. The Company does not believe it is or will be necessary to utilize any inventions, trade secrets or proprietary information of any of its employees made prior to their employment by the Company, except for inventions, trade secrets or proprietary information that have been assigned to the Company.
- Compliance with Other Instruments. The Company is not in violation or default of any term of its charter documents, each as amended, or of any provision of any mortgage, indenture, contract, lease, agreement, instrument or contract to which it is party or by which it is bound or of any judgment, decree, order or writ other than any such violation that would not have a material adverse effect on the Company. The execution, delivery, and performance of and compliance with this Agreement, and the Related Agreements, and the issuance and sale of the Shares pursuant hereto and of the Conversion Shares pursuant to the Charter, will not, with or without the passage of time or giving of notice, result in any such material violation, or be in conflict with or constitute a material default under any such term or provision, or result in the creation of any mortgage, pledge, lien, encumbrance or charge upon any of the properties or assets of the Company or the suspension, revocation, impairment, forfeiture or nonrenewal of any permit, license, authorization or approval applicable to the Company, its business or operations or any of its assets or properties.
- Litigation. There is no action, suit, proceeding or investigation pending or, to the Company’s knowledge, currently threatened against the Company that would reasonably be expected to result, either individually or in the aggregate, in any material adverse change in the assets, condition, affairs or prospects of the Company, financially or otherwise, or any change in the current equity ownership of the Company or that questions the validity of this Agreement or the Related Agreements or the right of the Company to enter into any of such agreements, or to consummate the transactions contemplated hereby or thereby, nor is the Company aware that there is any basis for any of the foregoing. The foregoing includes, without limitation, actions pending or, to the Company’s knowledge, threatened or any basis therefore known by the Company involving the prior employment of any of the Company’s employees, their use in connection with the Company’s business of any information or techniques allegedly proprietary to any of their former employers, or their obligations under any agreements with prior employers. The Company is not a party or to its knowledge subject to the provisions of any order, writ, injunction, judgment or decree of any court or government agency or instrumentality. There is no action, suit, proceeding or investigation by the Company currently pending or which the Company intends to initiate.
- Tax Returns and Payments. The Company is and always has been corporation taxable under Subchapter C of the U.S. Internal Revenue Code. The Company shall file timely tax returns (federal, state and local) required to be filed by it post funding of $5 million or more ($5,000,000). All taxes shown to be due and payable on such returns, any assessments imposed, and to the Company’s knowledge all other taxes due and payable by the Company on or before the Closing, have been paid or will be paid prior to the time they become delinquent. The Company has not been advised (a) that any of its returns, federal, state or other, have been or are being audited as of the date hereof, or (b) of any deficiency in assessment or proposed judgment to its federal, state or other taxes. The Company has no knowledge of any liability of any tax to be imposed upon its properties or assets as of the date of this Agreement that is not adequately provided for.
- Employees. The Company has no collective bargaining agreements with any of its employees. There is no labor union organizing activity pending or, to the Company’s knowledge, threatened with respect to the Company. The Company is not a party to or bound by any currently effective employment contract, deferred compensation arrangement, bonus plan, incentive plan, profit sharing plan, retirement agreement or other employee compensation plan or agreement. No employee of the Company has been granted the right to continued employment by the Company or to any material compensation following termination of employment with the Company. To the Company’s knowledge, no employee of the Company, nor any consultant with whom the Company has contracted, is in violation of any term of any employment contract, proprietary information agreement or any other agreement relating to the right of any such individual to be employed by, or to contract with, the Company; and to the Company’s knowledge the continued employment by the Company of its present employees, and the performance of the Company’s contracts with its independent contractors, will not result in any such violation. The Company has not received any notice alleging that any such violation has occurred. The Company is not aware that any officer, key employee or group of employees intends to terminate his, her or their employment with the Company, nor does the Company have a present intention to terminate the employment of any officer, key employee or group of employees. There are no actions pending, or to the Company’s knowledge, threatened, by any former or current employee concerning such person’s employment by the Company.
- Executive Officers. To the knowledge of the Company, no executive officer or person nominated to become an executive officer of the Company (a) has been convicted in a criminal proceeding or is a named subject of a pending criminal proceeding (excluding minor traffic violations) or (b) is or has been subject to any judgment or order of, the subject of any pending civil or administrative action by the Securities and Exchange Commission or any self-regulatory organization.
Each Purchaser hereby represents and warrants to the Company, severally and not jointly, as follows (provided that such representations and warranties do not lessen or obviate the representations and warranties of the Company set forth in this Agreement):
- Requisite Power and Authority. Purchaser has all necessary power and authority to execute and deliver this Agreement and the Related Agreements and to carry out their provisions. All action on Purchaser’s part required for the lawful execution and delivery of this Agreement and the Related Agreements has been taken. Upon their execution and delivery, this Agreement and the Related Agreements will be valid and binding obligations of Purchaser, enforceable in accordance with their terms, except (a) as limited by applicable bankruptcy, insolvency, reorganization, moratorium or other laws of general application affecting enforcement of creditors’ rights, (b) as limited by general principles of equity that restrict the availability of equitable remedies, and (c) to the extent that the enforceability of the indemnification provisions of the Investor Rights Agreement may be limited by applicable laws.
- Investment Representations. Purchaser hereby represents and warrants as follows:
- Receipt and Review of Offering Circular. Purchaser has been given access to and/or received the Company’s Offering Circular and has reviewed and understood the same. Purchaser, alone or together with advisers Purchaser deems appropriate, has reviewed the Offering Circular and determined investment in the Shares to be an appropriate investment on the part of the Purchaser.
- Purchaser Bears Economic Risk. Purchaser has appropriate experience in evaluating and investing in transactions of securities in companies similar to the Company so that it is capable of evaluating the merits and risks of its investment in the Company and has the capacity to protect its own interests. Purchaser understands and acknowledges that no market currently exists for the Shares and that Purchaser may bear the economic risk of this investment indefinitely and that even if a market for the Shares becomes available, Purchaser may not necessarily be able to transfer all or any portion of the Shares or the Conversion Shares under the circumstances, in the amounts or at the times Purchaser might propose.
- Acquisition for Own Account. Purchaser is acquiring the Shares for Purchaser’s own account for investment only, and not with a view towards their distribution.
- Purchaser Can Protect Its Interest. Purchaser represents that by reason of its, or of its management’s, business or financial experience, or otherwise through an investor representative, Purchaser has the capacity to protect its own interests in connection with the transactions contemplated in this Agreement, and the Related Agreements.
- Purchaser understands and acknowledges that the offer and sale of the Shares may subject to geographic limitations based on the residence or domicile thereof. If Purchaser is an individual, then Purchaser represents and warrants that he or she is domiciled in the state or province identified in the address of Purchaser set forth on Exhibit A hereto; if Purchaser is a partnership, corporation, limited liability company or other entity, then the office or offices of Purchaser in which its investment decision was made is located at the address or addresses of Purchaser set forth on Exhibit A.
- Conditions To Closing.
- Conditions to Purchasers’ Obligations at the Closing. Purchasers’ obligation to purchase the Shares at the Closing are subject to the satisfaction, at or prior to the Closing Date, of the following conditions:
- Representations and Warranties True; Performance of Obligations. The representations and warranties made by the Company in Section 3 hereof shall be true and correct in all material respects as of the Closing Date with the same force and effect as if they had been made as of the Closing Date, and the Company shall have performed all obligations and conditions herein required to be performed or observed by it on or prior to the Closing.
- Legal Investment. On the Closing Date, the sale and issuance of the Shares and the proposed issuance of the Conversion Shares shall be legally permitted by all laws and regulations to which Purchasers and the Company are subject.
- Proceedings and Documents. All corporate and other proceedings in connection with the transactions contemplated at the Closing hereby and all documents and instruments incident to such transactions shall be reasonably satisfactory in substance and form to Purchasers, and Purchasers shall have received all such counterpart originals or certified or other copies of such documents as it may reasonably request.
- Conditions to Obligations of the Company. The Company’s obligation to issue and sell the Shares at each Closing is subject to the satisfaction, on or prior to such Closing, of the following conditions:
- Representations and Warranties True. The representations and warranties in Section 4 made by those Purchasers acquiring Shares shall be true and correct in all material respects at the date of the Closing, with the same force and effect as if they had been made on and as of said date.
- Performance of Obligations. Such Purchasers shall have performed and complied with all agreements and conditions herein required to be performed or complied with by such Purchasers on or before the Closing.
- Conditions to Purchasers’ Obligations at the Closing. Purchasers’ obligation to purchase the Shares at the Closing are subject to the satisfaction, at or prior to the Closing Date, of the following conditions:
- Governing Law; Jury Trial Waiver. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed and enforced in accordance with the U.S. federal securities laws, rules and regulations together with the internal laws of the State of Delaware (without regard to such state’s conflict of laws or choice of law rules and principals) and shall be binding upon the parties hereto in the United States and worldwide. Each of the parties hereto irrevocably consents to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the state court of general commercial jurisdiction within the State of Delaware in connection with any matter based upon or arising out of this Agreement or the matters contemplated herein or any other matter relating to the equity interests of the Purchasers in the Company (whether based on breach of contract, tort, breach of duty or any other theory) except in such courts. Each of the parties waives any objection that it may have to the conduct of any action or proceeding in such court based on improper venue or forum non conveniens, waives personal service of any and all process upon it, and consents that all service of process may be made by mail or courier service directed to it at the address set forth herein and that service so made shall be deemed to be completed upon the earlier of actual receipt or five (5) days after the same shall have been posted. Nothing contained in this Section 6.1 shall affect the right of any Party hereto to serve legal process in any other manner permitted by law. In any action or proceeding commenced in connection with this Agreement each party hereby expressly and IRREVOCABLY WAIVES THE RIGHT TO TRIAL BY JURY.
- Survival. The representations, warranties, covenants and agreements made herein shall survive the closing of the transactions contemplated hereby. All statements as to factual matters contained in any certificate or other instrument delivered by or on behalf of the Company pursuant hereto in connection with the transactions contemplated hereby shall be deemed to be representations and warranties by the Company hereunder solely as of the date of such certificate or instrument. The representations, warranties, covenants and obligations of the Company, and the rights and remedies that may be exercised by Purchasers, shall not be limited or otherwise affected by or as a result of any information furnished to, or any investigation made by or knowledge of, Purchasers or any of its representatives.
- Entire Agreement. This Agreement, the exhibits and schedules hereto, the Related Agreements and the other documents delivered pursuant hereto constitute the full and entire understanding and agreement between the parties with regard to the subjects hereof and no party shall be liable for or bound to any other in any manner by any oral or written representations, warranties, covenants and agreements except as specifically set forth herein and therein.
- Severability. Whenever possible, each provision of this Agreement shall be interpreted in such a manner as to be effective and valid under applicable law. However, if any provision of this Agreement shall be prohibited by or invalid under such law, it shall be deemed modified to conform to the minimum requirements of such law or, if for any reason it is not deemed so modified, it shall be prohibited or invalid only to the extent of such prohibition or invalidity without the remainder thereof or any other such provision being prohibited or invalid.
- Amendment and Waiver. This Agreement may be amended or modified, and the obligations of the Company and the rights of the holders of the Shares and the Conversion Shares under the Agreement may be waived, only upon the written consent of the Company and holders of a majority of the Shares purchased or agreed to be purchased pursuant to this Agreement (treated as if converted and including any Conversion Shares into which the then outstanding Shares have been converted that have not been sold to the public).
- Delays or Omissions. It is agreed that no delay or omission to exercise any right, power or remedy accruing to any party, upon any breach, default or noncompliance by another party under this Agreement, the Related Agreements or the Charter, shall impair any such right, power or remedy, nor shall it be construed to be a waiver of any such breach, default or noncompliance, or any acquiescence therein, or of or in any similar breach, default or noncompliance thereafter occurring. It is further agreed that any waiver, permit, consent or approval of any kind or character on any party’s part of any breach, default or noncompliance under this Agreement, the Related Agreements or under the Charter or any waiver on such party’s part of any provisions or conditions of the Agreement, the Related Agreements, or the Charter must be in writing and shall be effective only to the extent specifically set forth in such writing. All remedies, either under this Agreement, the Related Agreements, the Charter, by law, or otherwise afforded to any party, shall be cumulative and not alternative.
- Notices. All notices required or permitted hereunder shall be in writing and shall be deemed effectively given: (a) upon personal delivery to the party to be notified, (b) when sent by confirmed electronic mail, telex or facsimile if sent during normal business hours of the recipient, if not, then on the next business day, (c) five days after having been sent by registered or certified mail, return receipt requested, postage prepaid, or (d) one day after deposit with a nationally recognized overnight courier, specifying next day delivery, with written verification of receipt. All communications shall be sent to the Company at its principal headquarters and to Purchaser at the address set forth on Exhibit A attached hereto or at such other address or electronic mail address as the Company or Purchaser may designate by 10 days’ advance written notice to the other parties hereto.
- Expenses. Each party shall pay all costs and expenses that it incurs with respect to the negotiation, execution, delivery and performance of the Agreement.
- Costs and Attorneys’ Fees. In the event that any action, suit or other proceeding is instituted based upon or arising out of this Agreement or the matters contemplated herein or any other matter relating to the equity interests of the Purchasers in the Company (whether based on breach of contract, tort, breach of duty or any other theory), the substantially prevailing party shall recover all of such party’s costs (including, but not limited to expert witness costs) and reasonable attorneys’ fees incurred in each such action, suit or other proceeding, including any and all appeals or petitions therefrom.
- Titles and Subtitles. The titles of the sections and subsections of the Agreement are for convenience of reference only and are not to be considered in construing this Agreement.
- Broker’s Fees. Each party hereto represents and warrants that no agent, broker, investment banker, person or firm acting on behalf of or under the authority of such party hereto is or will be entitled to any broker’s or finder’s fee or any other commission directly or indirectly in connection with the transactions contemplated herein. Each party hereto further agrees to indemnify each other party for any claims, losses or expenses incurred by such other party as a result of the representation in this Section 6.11 being untrue.
- Exculpation Among Purchasers. Purchaser acknowledges that it is not relying upon any person, firm, or corporation, other than the Company by virtue of the Offering Circular, in making its investment or decision to invest in the Company. Purchaser agrees that no other purchaser nor the respective controlling persons, officers, directors, partners, agents, or employees of any other purchaser shall be liable to Purchaser for any action heretofore taken or omitted to be taken by any of them in connection with the purchase of the Shares or this Agreement.
- Pronouns. All pronouns contained herein, and any variations thereof, shall be deemed to refer to the masculine, feminine or neutral, singular or plural, as to the identity of the parties hereto may require.
- Entire Agreement. This Agreement, the exhibits and schedules hereto, constitute the full and entire understanding and agreement between the parties with regard to the subjects hereof and no party shall be liable for or bound to any other in any manner by any oral or written representations, warranties, covenants and agreements except as specifically set forth herein and therein. No course of performance or other conduct subsequently pursued or acquiesced in, and no oral agreement or representation subsequently made by the parties hereto, whether or not relied or acted upon, and no usage of trade, whether or not relied or acted upon, shall amend this Agreement or impair or otherwise affect any obligation pursuant to this Agreement or any rights and remedies pursuant to this Agreement. No amendment to this Agreement shall be effective unless made in writing duly executed by all parties and specifically referring to each provision of this Agreement being amended thereby.
- Counterparts. This Agreement may be executed in one or more counterparts, each of which will be deemed to be an original copy and all of which, when taken together, shall be deemed to constitute one and the same document. A manual signature affixed to this letter whose image shall have been transmitted via facsimile, e-mail or other customary electronic means will constitute an original signature for all purposes.
[SIGNATURE PAGE IMMEDIATELY FOLLOWS]
(Remainder of page intentionally left blank)
[THE REMAINDER OF THIS PAGE INTENTIONALLY LEFT BLANK]
In Witness Whereof, the parties hereto have executed this Common Stock Purchase Agreement intending to be bound by the terms and conditions hereof as of the Effective Date.
(If Entity) (If Individual)
Entity Name Signature
By: _________________________ _________________________________
Name: Print Name
360 Sports, Inc.
By: ____Robert F. Licopoli________
Name: Robert F. Licopoli
360 Sports, Inc.
C/O Robert Licopoli
Park Avenue, NY, NY 100
Routing #: 121000248
Acc #: 412321 4561
For benefit of:
360 Sports, Inc.
C/O Robert Licopoli
|Name and Address||Shares||Aggregate|
|[ ]||[$ ]|
Our corporate charter is a written document filed with the state of Delaware by the founders of 360 Sports, Inc. Our Corporate Charter details the major components of our company including our objectives, structure and planned operations. The Charter was filed in September of 2015.
The most up to date offering circular contains the necessary due diligence information for the company. It can be seen anytime by searching for 360 Sports, Inc. at the following link:
If for any reason the link does not work, please visit the SEC.gov website and search for 360 Sports, Inc. This circular and all other SEC related filings can be found online at any time you have an active internet connection.
360 Sports, Inc. has chosen Vstock Transfer as the official transfer agent for the certification of our company shares. Although it is not necessary to obtain a paper stock certificate, we have provided instructions on how to do so.
For all issuances of paper stock certificates, please contact the transfer agent directly using the information below. Also, please be advised normal processing time is 2-3 business days, unless a rush is requested and is processed same day. Please be advise that there may be charges up to $75 per issuance.
360 Sports, Inc. hopes to become DTC eligible. Please speak to your financial advisor about registering your shares with him or her.
244 5th Avenue
New York, NY 10001
Office: -719-1360 9 – 5 PM EST
Shareholder transactions can be managed by creating an account and logging into the website at 360SportsX.com.